Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Patrick, on his 37th birthday

Patrick the reluctant celebrant

I would always try to make a big deal for celebrating his birthday but he always wants to downplay it – how ? no celebration – no party --- its just another day.. but as simple as it is --- I need to recognize what he does for the family --- the hard work, the patience, the perseverance in every aspect of our lives,....

Thanks honey for being patient and really putting up with my antics. For the love you always unconditionally give us. Of course the relentless help you extend to me and the boys – God is watchingyou and am certain he will continue to bless you with good health and blessings because you are a great dad/husband.

Happy birthday to my best friend, my lover and to my partner in life !


No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds