Monday, February 4, 2008

finally scrapping... here's my god daughter Raphaella's bday layout at one!

Isnt she lovely... such a sweet girl --- my goddaughter is making me clucky for a little girl now!
My god daugher Raphaella Ysabel turned one and I had made my first layout in months for her. Her mom Aileen loved it so I am thinking --- its must be good hey? I am so challenged by girly layouts I tell you.

I realised though - even if scrap styles are changing I am gonna stick to the same way I scrap --why because it makes me happy and I am not stressed by it all,.. this layout only took 40 minutes to finish.

Here are old friends who I have met some 15 years or so ago.. most of us are moms now,....

Here is Aileen and my best friend Catherine.The girls there are Aileen's daughtersAJ and Raffy and Catherine's Caitlin who is my god daughter too...

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds