Monday, October 15, 2007

I love my friends

The weekend has just passed and we organized what would have been Punta Fuego sleep over with neverending chat and scrap time.. however we ended up at Ria Mojica's house... I understand now that we neednt have a near to perfect setting to have an excellent weekend. The company alone was PERFECT already!

Just the sheer laughter and great company was enuff to really make me realise how lucky I am to have my friends,... we laugh,we cry over the littlest things and we are all in the same wavelength about a lot of things.

I think this is what really hurts me most to leave the PHILs.. all my life I have struggled where I belong, where I feel at home -- I have found my home thru my friends,... its with them I feel like I can just be ME and its with them I feel I can be much more too. They give me confidence to reach higher and it is thru them I have realised my dreams. I am not perfect but with them -- imperfections are irrelevant -- because they whole heartedly accept ME who I am.

With them I feel like I am piece of a puzzle and I fit perfectly into the mould... I feel that I have worth when I am with them.

I will miss them -- my life has been perfect the past 5 years having them around.
I hope they will miss me too -- and i look forward to coming home again -- hanging out, scrapbooking with them and just laughing with them to our hearts content,...

We may not have had pictures to show but in my heart ---- the memories will forever stay --- to keep me going,... to help me even as I move on to OZ...

ty girls -- you guys are the best !

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds