Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Canon event

Everyone meet the new Selphy ES 1, a user friendlly pritning machine all set to change a scrapbooker's life. I print pics hoping i can get them done - but with this machine I can print my pics 60 seconds flat!
We had to demo an accordion album/simple scrapbooking to non scrapbookers who were loyal Canon dealers and invited media groups. And how surprising to find the men more creative than the women.We had to relate the idea of scrapbooking and how the Selphy can change our scrapbooking habits. In all honesty if I have 1, I will reduce my printing bills by half. I can print my pics anytime when I need it.
Here is April and I posing with the different groups. The first picture on the left is Michelle Simone, the host of Canon's Selphy ES1 Launch. Overall, despite the long day, April and I came home happy that even technology is catching up with our scrapbooking bug. The world listens !

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds