Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love your eyes dreamy layout

An old set of papers shouldn't be a hindrance to doing a layout you once dreamt about.. At first glance when I got this I knew one day I would take the time to create something for it but at the time there was no photo that felt like a match to my planned dreamy layout.... Its Basic Grey's Urban Couture ---- it was a challenge I have to tell you because the design of the pattern paper is very intricate and I knew I would face a few hours cutting them. I know I am sucker for cutting but you guys know this is my passion technique wise and I really feel this accomplished energy... I sigh with relief... Call me crazy, call me anything -- I just love this layout and jorel is sure such a cutie !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOve it,joanne..very nice...you are indeed very artistic

Santa Clarita Auto Locksmith said...

Very thoughtfful blog

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds