Friday, January 26, 2007

its a few weeks till our 7th year anniversary



Its going to be just a month or so before our anniversary -- its our 7th year and boy -- in that time we have travelled, remodeled our house, shopped till we dropped and enjoyed life -- not to mention have 3 kids! God has been good, we may not be filthy rich, but he gave us a great time and he gave us enough resources to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

My wish for our family is good health and happiness from this day on..

I love my life, and even if we dont have everything, i still feel lile ots heaven on earth when I am with my boys!

thank you lord for all the blessing and our 7 blissful years

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds