Sunday, September 14, 2008

Its another birthday for the domestic goddess!


Oooh wow -- another birthday has passed 3 children later and 7 days on call for them -- yes I am 37 and loving life.. yeah I may whinge and complain at times -- but I am RIGHT where I am.


I had a lunch party yesterday with my great friends and their respective families... and of course, the day will not be complete unless we pose for our pictures... they know I scrapbook
and they made sure we had the day covered...


I am blessed to have friends like these girls.... that despite a 10 year absence they have welcomed me back into Sydney with open arms. I am truly grateful that when I need a friend to cry on, someone to boost my confidence and when I just need someone to talk to -- I can call on them anytime. My friends are the precious gems of my life and they give me strength in coping with motherhood and life in general. I thank the LORD for them. Masarap ang mga kaibigan na nandyan para sa iyo kahit matagal na kayo di nagkakasma. And when you are together -- you just pick up where you left off. Cata, Glynda, Aileen and Gliselle --- i love you all and I love the friendship we have nurtured over the years... we will be all together in our golden girl years... thats a promise !


here are some photos of yesterdays fun day where even our kids just had a blast,
laughing, playing together (never mind the excess pounds we gained from the
main dishes and scrumptious deserts!)....

here are my pretty girlfriends, Glynda, Gliselle, ME, Ailleen and Catherine and below are Cathy's little Caitlin and Aileen's lil Raffy (my inaanak)....

Again the pretty girls with my Jacobee wanting to get into the shot !

Checkout my new hair do.. I vow to go and get my salon fix every 3 weeks -- its a promise to make to give myself some ME time.....

3 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Happy happy birthday dearest friend! The hairdo looks fab! I'm glad you enjoyed your day. We miss you! God bless!

Anonymous said...

happy, happy birthday, kumare! yes, after 3 boys, hot mama ka pa din. oh, and I am lovin' the new "do", too! miss ya!

Mickee said...

Belated happy birthday Joanne! Huli man daw at magaling, hahabol pa din... ;) God bless!

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds