Monday, February 11, 2008

Little boy extreme!



Jerome Matthew turned 4 on the 4rth February,... He has improved heaps in the tantrum dept but we do have our days when CONTROL isnt a word I can enforce. Last Sunday we didnt make it to church bec of his little episode. Its something about doing anything he doenst want to and him reacting extreme about it. So we proceeded to the mall bec we were late for the mass service and as we left an hour later -- I had to carry him from the mall to the parking lot. Patrick cannot deal with this physically with his bad back of course -- so super mom had to cart him. He kicked and cried the whole process only for him to nap as soon as we got home...


He then woke up happily -- na parang nothing happened ha! And we decided to fulfill the promise we gave the kids to ride on the train. 'Simple pleasures' and the boys were so behaved when we got on Blacktown and arrrived in Parramatta. We let them play in a free playground in the mall and I hurriedly tried to catch Lincraft (darn it was closed already!). I then got Patricks cheapo pasta (from the pasta shop --- regularly 6.50 BUT was only $4 because they were closing)... I came back with Jorel and Jerome was still in the best of moods haaaay extremes I tell you ! We got back home again and he wanted to ask me if I had fun but really he wanted me to ask him that question......
I pray the LORD will let him mature especially in school. I was told the by his Teacher Mrs Wyzbee that he is so well behaved in school,..you can imagine how much I sigh with relief hearing that,...
Here's pic of him a little scrawny but so heavy... he eats the most compared to the 2 boys but doenst put on anyway weight - must be him being so active and energetic all the time....

1 comment:

Mia Castrillo said...

Jo, dear, he'll get better in time. A test of patience lang in your part talaga. Raya has improved a lot. Lots of talking and spending one on one time with her helped. :-) By the way, did you get the games I texted you for Jovy's shower? When is she due? Miss you heaps, friend!

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds