Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Xmas picture layouts from 2003 to 2005

The Basic Grey papers really enthralled me when I bought them in OZ last December. Its like I was salivating how to massacre the PP since its been a while now that I have been pining over doing our xmas family shots. It may not be the best pics, but the memory of having babies every year, pregnant every year. Not to mention how difficult it became to go to Roxas city with infants every year,.. I loved the idea of finally completing that project that was in my head.

check this out,.. to date this I feel is my most accomplished layout because I followed what I had want to do and my cutting skills was put to the test. It may have not made the BG cut but I was in full smiles when finished this and I will be ever so proud to show you these layouts.

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds