Friday, November 7, 2008

our JACOB


Its been an on going line by Patrick when he stares at our first born ---- 'laki laki na ni JACOBO'... Its funny when he is in his persistent self --- you would never believe he was such a weak little baby, scrawny looking and so passive as a little baby. How time flies that our baby has grown into an active boy,.. still a little shy at times but quite the joker at home! These collection of pics really shows off how POGI he became from those scrawny birth pics. Jacob always had olive skin, with the reddest lips ever, very light brown hair and the softest skin I have ever touched in my life.... I even had to tell ppl he was boy when they had asked what my child was --- go figure -- he was wearing everything blue --- A DUH !
It was just by accident I came across his pictures that I had cut up with my CM circle cutter and matted a long time ago. It was among those to do layouts that never was....
True enough I was in a scrapping mood and finished it in less than 30 minutes. It even took that long bec I cut a portion of the page and ran it thru my embossing folder with my big shot machine (why? I dont know maybe for dimension hahahhaha! or OC lang ba ? addict kaya? ). Incidentally I have finally dug into my Urban Lily collection and used up aged old pps that was waiting for perfect pics (haahh all the ppsn I have are meant for those perfect photos !).....

Here is the result:
Title : So big so fast
Materials:
Urban Lily Extreme pps
Daisy d rubons, EK Success sticko stickers, Cuttlebug Embossing folders,
MM big brads, metal letters, Doodle bug buttons



No harm in sifting through old pics and pps and just collage them --- always works ! in record time too.....

2 comments:

Seguros riesgos extraños said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.

Decoracion cocinas said...

I am glad that I have observed this blog. Ultimately anything not a crap, which we understand quite usually. The web site is lovingly maintained and up to date. So it really should be, thank you for this welcome transform

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds