Thursday, October 2, 2008

Snapshots of LOVE

Title: Snapshots of love
Journalling: I love to take pictures of you. I follow you everywhere, just waiting to capture your unique personality. Its not always easy because you keep me running and sometimes youre not ina good mood. Hopefully you will thank me when you look back and see the years of photographs that I have snapped during heartwarming moments. Thank you for etching these precious images in my heart forever.

Materials MME Vita Bella d beautiful life, Ek Success Phrase Cafe/Adorn it Carolees rubons, Chatterbox Word Tags,
Finally I found a layout that I can use these Chatterbox wood tags which has been sitting in my stash for the longest time..
I cut a hole on the scroll design of the pattern paper and inserte a matted photo with metallic accent -- all cut from MME papers. The top right hand corner -- I added another vine design form the same Vita Bella papers. It was a little intricate but it took a while since I wanted it done perfectly.. I then adhered it to the page and then used the rubon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! lotsa LOs! of course, loads of hand-cutting action, odevah :)

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds