Monday, September 29, 2008

Sharing more simple layouts


Title: LIFE
Journalling: Life isnt always a walk in the park but never fear, mom and dad will always be here. To guide you, to teach you and to love you -- all the days of your life... love you romee!

Materials: Scenic Route Ashville papers, AC thickers letters, Alpha metal letters, Prima Bling, MM clear creations transparency, Twill, Fiskars punchers , AC rubons, Provocraft beads, Derivan glitter, Tranparency for stain glass effect, Staz on ink.



I played around with the Ashville papers and created a stain glass effect using transparency. I cut the vines and attach the transparency at the back and overlapping with another patterned paper. I wanted a dreamy feel to this layout and the stain glass element helped do that.


Title: A Dad's Love

Journalling: You cant look thourgh this book without realizing how much I love you but dont underestimate the love that your dad also has for you! Your father has a soft place in his heart for you but he expresses his feelings differently. I use my scrapbook to tell you my thoughts. Your dad may not write in a special book but he reveals his love for you in other ways that may not always be visible. (Phrase cafe rub on)


Materials: Prima Marketing Romantico, Ki Lace Ppaer, DCWV cs, EK Success Phrase cafe/ Fancy Pants/BG rubons rubons, MM brads, Doodlebug frills, blings, Krylon Gold leafing pen, Stazon black ink, foam for 3d, craft knife.
Prima papers are just beautiful in itself and it was perfect canvas for a simple lo for my son's pics with Daddy Pat. I used a Hambly frame for more focus of Jerome and daddy PAT. The layout turned out great --- simple!


Title: BIG KID

Journalling: How hard to take photos of you -- always making faces -- pulling stunts -- typical kid . Tito Jeff managed to get great shots of you as a plane passed by -- finally we got one. I amazed my fragile infant has grown from measley 5 lbs to am active little boy -- I love you cutee boy!

Materials:
Daisy Bucket Playlist pps, DCWV cs
Creative Imaginations/Mambi/Reminisce Stickers
MM floss, Misc ric rac,ribbon, foam and zigpen

I am not an embellishing person -- such a struggle but I managed to clusster pps ribbon and buttons here.. even using it up stickers stash...

I always collage pictures and failing to hone in on a focal point so I opted to stitch and use buttons to have a focus.. hope its worked....

(photo credit: Jeff Lopez Photography)

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds