Friday, June 6, 2008

June Scrap with V class kit





Head on over the Scrap with V site and checkout the new class kits.

Here is my June contribution:

Title: Treasure the good times

Materials: Sandy Lion papers, Bazzill CS, Ki Memories lace papers, Finishing Touches rubons (rub on transparency), Heidi Swapp clear stamp/flowers, Staz on inks, Zig pen, brads, book plates, metal swirls, ribbons and scallop ruler for template, foam for dimension on treasure and craft knife for making it 3d.

The family photo is a repeat for this layout -- I figured I need another one for the 3 boys to have in their own albums.

I did something different to this layout.. I wonder if anyone can spot it.... I think only the photographer can tell.. but I would really be suprised if some one can guess what I did on this layout..... too bad I am not the best person to take pics of layouts...

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds