Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scrap with V Class Kits

Here are my layouts for my MAY Scrap with V class kit.
They are simple layouts for any level to do, so head on over the site, http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/ to check all the MAY kits available.
My friend Ness who owns the store says the MAY kits are selling fast....

Title: Son Shine


Materials:
Bazzill cardstock
Pattern paper:,
7 gypsies pattern paper
Embellishments: Doodlebug buttons, American Crafts rubons, Making memories page pebbles, Sizzlits buttons diecuts, Creative hands foam
This is a simple layout for Jorel who posed well at a Scrapbooking event I went to in Sydney. It was those booths promoting photography and I was just so happy with his shot. He is just the cutest.. mind you his haircut was from Oct. good thing he it still looked good. I revived my MM page pebbles to have it appear embossed.. not bad for a little old embellishment! I got this ribbon strip idea from MM master Iris Uy, ty dear !








Title: So HAPPY together
Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock
Pattern Paper: Rouge De Garance Rosa De Sables, 7 gypsies pattern paper
Embellishments: Doodlebugs buttons, Kindly Glitz, American Craft, Cuttle bug letter die cuts, Fancy pants rubons.

Here is another simple layout you can complete in an hour. The page only has a few steps to complete. An easy layout the looks good but no pressure to do.

My sis Jovy loves this pic of her with hubby JOHN.. so I had to put it on a layout for her!

No comments:

The Yaps strutting their stuff

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

my layouts

Scrapfest on Lifestyle shows" GOOD Finds